View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '14 X3 35i / '03 F350
See page 122 in the manual. Button #8.

Also:
  • Make sure the vent in the dash and the vent in the rear seating area are both turned to "blue".
  • The "Intensity of the Auto Program" (page 123) should be turned to max. This controls the maximum fan speed the Auto program will use. If it is left down low, you do not get enough air circulation. This is different than in the previous gen E83 X3.
In really hot weather, I just hit the MAX AC button which turns intensity to maximum, temp to minimum and recirculates the air inside the car instead of brining in hot outside air.

On hot days when I first get in the car, I crack the roof (press in on the sunroof button) to let the hot air escape.

Our BMW: '14 X3 35i, Deep Sea Blue, Black Nevada Leather, Fineline Wave Wood, Satin Aluminum Roof Rails, Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Navigation System, Driver Assistance Pkg with ALL them cameras, Premium Sound
Our truck: '03 Ford F350, 7.3L turbo-diesel, 4WD, Lariat package, Lear topper, cow catcher, Blue over Grey (Go Rice!)

"Old Faithful's just a fountain compared to the glory of true love" -- John Prine