View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:58 PM

Mein Auto: X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog12345 View Post
I don't have problems with the nav, but there's a slight learning curve. I love the fact that I can send a location from my phone (Samsung Galaxy Note II) using google maps and the third party app "Send to Car" to send any location to the car. Then I open the message onscreen and start navigating right away. If you use google maps all the time on your phone to save or view locations, then you'll love this feature. You can also send it from a computer through the google maps website. It only takes a min or two for the message to deliver to the car.

I use Spotify all the time to stream audio, but it doesn't display track information. You can jump to the previous or next track using the controls on the steering wheel or the dial, which is pretty cool. It sounds amazing.

I have a 6x10 enclosed trailer, so I had the BMW towing package installed about a month after I picked up the vehicle. It was expensive, but just being able to see the overhead view of the receiver when backing up to the trailer was worth the money. I don't have to get out and see how close I am anymore. It's an extra feature that gets programmed that is a different view from "Top view" or the normal rear view when you're in reverse. A lot of people recommend "Invisihitch" because it does the job and is a lot cheaper, but you don't get the extra programmed rear camera features that come with the BMW version.

No issues with road noise, and i've had it a lot faster than 65

The 3.0 engine is the way to go. Even being the 6 cylinder, I just got 27 mpg on a 1100 road trip last weekend (Eco Pro mode on the highway except while in traffic). Shell 93 gas (awesome gas). It also pulls my trailer effortlessly.

I concur on the DHP and sports seats. I feel like I float over bumps in the road compared to any other car i've owned and the seats are fantastic once you've broken them in (They're a little firm right when you get it)

Good luck shopping and I hope this helps!
Jdog12345, are using AUX with Spotify?