View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:42 PM

Mein Auto: BMW x3 xdrive35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
When they dumped the 4 cyl turbo (with its lag) and added the very nice corporate V6 it changed. Well worth looking at if you want a nice dependable cute ute. You really can't compare the "old" RDX with the new repowered and reworked current offering. Just like the new Jeep GC the old one had significant issues the new one is much different and so far seems much better.

Have you actually driven the 2013 or are you just assuming how it drives because it's a v6 now? I bought one, drove it for a month, and couldn't stand it! No it's not turbo, so there is no "turbo" lag but the way it's tuned, it's worse than turbo lag. There is no real power until you get 4500 RPM . . . . definitely not that useable in the real world. It feels like it has turbo lag the way it's tuned. . . Acura went so far overboard making sure it got good gas mileage they forgot to make it fun to drive. Believe, I'm as disappointed as anyone. I lost a ton in the deal to get out of it . . . but life's short and I wasn't going to be stuck with a car I didn't like.