Thread: It's here
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 07:10 PM
On our 2nd Alpine X

Mein Auto: 06 X3/2010 MCSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy View Post
da

I'm wondering what there will be to look forward to after our new arrival (Saturday) and the honeymoon period to follow?
We debated the tire/wheel protection but things were pretty stretched, as it is. Instead, I went out a bought a floor magnet to periodically sweep our gravel driveway for nails, which always seem to plague me. I probably regret not getting it but hopefully not!
Congrats on your new X. It certainly is an interesting ride. I decided to go with the plan. If a nail gets into the tire the tire has to be replaced....not plugged or patched. I have 2 floor magnets by way of Harbor Freight. Good tool to have .
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernut1 View Post
Congratulations. Very nice color combination.
Thanks.....was not sure about the Chestnut with Alpine. It looks real nice.
GONE>>>Sold. One of the best rides I ever owned. My 1st BMW-2006 X3 3.0 White w/blk. Prem/Nav/Sirius/Servo/Heated seats,steering/Park Dist./Xenon/Privacy.I got the auto. trans. so my wife can drive it.
Our 2nd Bimmer2014 X3 i35 Alpine/Chestnut. Nav,Prem,Tech,Cold Weather, Shades. Got the Automatic cause we had no choice
My 1st Mini-2010 PW, I got the 6 speed so my wife can't drive it. Laurel Edition Convert

Last edited by WHITEX; 06-27-2013 at 07:15 PM.