View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:59 AM

Mein Auto: 2001 BMW X5 4.4i
Shipping charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmvE39/E53/Z32 View Post
What are you planning on doing at this point? Will it cost more to order from Germany? I guess you would have to pay more for shipping.
I am negotiating that currently. the additional charge would be $4.25 more, for a total of $11.25 added to the purchase price of $214.25. I have no issue paying the additional amount but to me it is a matter of principle. I order the part w/shipping and paid what their website asked for, now they are asking me to pay the additional ( I know not very much at all) but I believe that they should cover this because I ordered and paid in good faith. Sometimes it is not about the money but the treatment of your customer. I informed them that many people are waiting on my recommendation of their service in providing the Skid plate; So I will keep you and this forum updated so that you will be able to inform the other X5 group you referred to earlier in this thread.

Make no orders until this one is solved so we can see what type of organization we are dealing with.