View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 10:28 AM
On our 2nd Alpine X

Mein Auto: 06 X3/2010 MCSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
I was quoted (and paid) $1200 for 3 years. Let me know how badly I got taken. I'm not sure I even need this coverage for the roads in my area, but a combination of circumstances at the time influenced me to buy it.

I recall that it was just a little bit more for 4 and 5 years of coverage. All the more reason to think that $1200 for 3 year is ridiculous. Yet....I paid it.
We paid about $1100+ for 5 years. With tax is over $12. How much is a nail worth. The tires cannot be repaired. There is no limit on replacement. I think a $50 deductible. I was going to buy a wheel and spare (still might) but that runs close to a $1000 or more.
I think you can cancel the policy...try canceling and re-buying. Or tell BMW others paid 1100+ for 5 years. See what happens. I would complain about it...and let them know that it will be on the customer satisfaction survey. Tell that to your SA. They do not want any negative feedback. ANY! It will cost them part of their commission.
GONE>>>Sold. One of the best rides I ever owned. My 1st BMW-2006 X3 3.0 White w/blk. Prem/Nav/Sirius/Servo/Heated seats,steering/Park Dist./Xenon/Privacy.I got the auto. trans. so my wife can drive it.
Our 2nd Bimmer2014 X3 i35 Alpine/Chestnut. Nav,Prem,Tech,Cold Weather, Shades. Got the Automatic cause we had no choice
My 1st Mini-2010 PW, I got the 6 speed so my wife can't drive it. Laurel Edition Convert

Last edited by WHITEX; 07-21-2013 at 10:33 AM.