View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 03:25 PM

Mein Auto: 335d, 550i
Thumbs up I just returned from Munich yesterday

I want you to know that the whole experience with Rolf and Peter worked seamlessly.
They were where they said they would be, exactly on time. They were pleasant and informative.

The overview of the city that Rolf provided was helpful and interesting. We referred to it often during our stay in Bavaria.

He took me to get a Blau SIM card in a store that is right behind the bench where he meets his BMW clients. There I purchased, for 30 Euros, 1 GB of data to use with my Verizon Galaxy Note 2. The card is good in Germany only, which was fine since we spent two weeks in Germany.

The data connection was great, it enabled me to use an app called Line2 to make VOIP calls to the States as if I were at home. I have had a distinct number with Line2, which I use often, for almost three years. When I was in my hotels I used Wi-Fi, when available.

The whole experience with both Rolf and Peter was great and one that I would recommend to others. I did suggest to them that they get the Viper App to make it easier, and cost free, to communicate with their clients. Peter installed it on his iPhone but has not used it yet. Rolf tells me that Peter is more up to date with Smartphones.

I hope this information is useful.

BTW: Did I mention the car? That is another wonderful story.....