View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:01 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 535xi 2013 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhonnyBgood View Post
Yea the 3.0 is a good engine but for me to get it I would have to cough up about another $100 a month on the lease payments. My main reason of getting this vehicle is that we need more space, my son just turned one plus my wife drives a lexus IS and it's just as small as mine and she loves her car so she wasn't willing to give it up and I ain't giving up my GTO that's for sure. lol We're going to strap him up in the X3 instead and take him to daycare and all that stuff it's just far more safer and practical. We had to get the M sport which is like night and day compared to base on looks. But back to the engine choice it just wouldn't be smart for us to get it given our intentions of use. If I ever decide to purchase an SUV after the lease is up it'll be an SRT Jeep that's for sure.
I agree with others. getting a strip down X3 28i with M-sport makes no sense to me at all, but different stroke for different folks I guess. The M-sport in white almost look too white, the black molding of the non-Msport gives the car a nice contrast in my opinion. The Msport rims does looks a bit better, but you are missing the signature BMW LED angel eyes which makes the X3 look 10 times better from the front. If space is the main reason you need another car, why not just get a minivan? You keep saying the N55 is not a smart choice but your next car is going to be a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT?

Last edited by The X Men; 09-19-2013 at 03:02 PM.