View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 01:43 PM

Mein Auto: 2003 330Cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJ View Post
330gal -- Where are you in CA? You should contact our fest founder Jon Shafer at the Santa Barbara BMW store for a deal you can trust. At the very least run this last one by Jon jshafer@sbautogroup.com and he will tell you if it can be better. He (like most if not all of our fest sponsors) is a straight shooter!
I'm currently in SF. Let me send Jon an email. Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverman View Post
First, you are not going to be taking delivery on a 28i any time soon (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=724602) so you have plenty of time to work through the options.

Rather than buying a x3 28i off the lot, I would order a 28i in the expectation of getting a car with this issue fixed at the factory as opposed to fixed in the dealer's repair shop....keep looking at these forums as I think there will be a long and lively conversation on this topic

I strongly echo what UncleJ wrote - get with a dealer you can trust who wants your long term repeat business.
The dealer said I would need to order this vehicle and it will take a month for delivery. Do you think I can get a 35i for the same leasing price? I don't drive much so the 12k/yr is good enough for me.

Last edited by 330girl; 09-28-2013 at 02:20 PM.