View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Moto Guzzi
2014 X3 Purchase question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleuger99 View Post
Your bike looks like a Moto Guzzi? Anyone who is into bikes knows the brand I myself am on my third BMW bike, I currently have a 2012 R1200R naked bike. I love the boxer engine heritage and this latest iteration with twin spark and overhead cams is smooth and torque.

I'm considering the X3 3.5i myself. I have two Greyhounds and need the space. I'm looking at:

X3 3.5i
White with Chestnut Brown leather
Prem Pkg
Driver Assitance Pkg
Style 309 (19") Wheels
Nav

Anything else that is a must have? I'd like the M Pkg but at $3K its a little pricy.
Roof rails are just a few hundred bucks and might be worth it for resale alone if you don't ever use yourself.

If you are a radio guy, the stock radio isn't great. We aren't so saved a grand there.

If you plan on keeping your vehicle I got a extended warranty (Fidelity 7/70) which covers seals and gaskets (BMW's plan doesn't) for less than $1,300 bucks. A few grand under what my dealer wanted to sell me. First BMW so worth the peace if mind although I do not usually keep cars that long.

I think you will be very happy with your engine choice. This is my wife's car and we only have one currently. This has been by far the most fun I have ever had with a car despite it being an SUV.

Yes. My bike is a 2000 Guzzi V11 Sport. Your R1200R is a great bike.

Best of luck!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app