View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 12:00 PM

Mein Auto: Lexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by The X Men View Post
I am glad everything is working out for you so far. As far as the dealer, make sure you call up the general manager and express to him or her how horrible your buying experience was and you will reflect that on the BMW survey.
Good idea I'll make sure to do that.

Quote:
JhonnyBgood,

No need to feel sorry for us 35i guys, we buy this particular BMW for performance, not for looks The added bonus is that, personally, I think the X3 looked better with the black side claddings.

Hmm really? Well I bought a Pontiac GTO which now has over 400whp NA for performance. Road course use btw.

Quote:
The AC system is usually weak in most BMW, X3 included. On a very hot and humid day, it takes about 10 min. before it starts to cool the car. Do you have it in MAX and recir?

When I put it on max AC it blasts the air at full tilt which I don't need it to blow the air that hard. Yes I made sure it was on recirculation. With AC on I will manually adjust the strength of the air to medium low and it'l blow very very cold then all of the sudden it will feel as if I turned the temp up to 80*. When I get back in the car I'll tinker with it again.

Last edited by JhonnyBgood; 10-08-2013 at 12:05 PM.