I also learned new batteries must be registered.
- You can change the oil filter from the top of the engine bay.
- The steering wheel sometimes needs reset for it to go all the way up after stopping, e.g. move it all the way out, in, up and down and then re-positions to desired position.
- Electronics in the bottom of the trunk should be manually re-positioned to the sides in order to avoid upwards of $15K in replacement electronics.
- I can set the cruise control at 100mph and expect a worry free, smooth ride.
- The windshield washer fluid reservoir is known for leaking--nothing some minor maintenance can't fix.
- That object hanging from the roof in the middle is a interior motion sensor?