View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 06:45 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: RAV4
Advise please - X3,X5,RX350 or something else

Hi all,

I am planning to buy a new car in the next few months and would like some opinions and advice as to which car to buy. The more I read the more the decision becomes confusing. I have not yet test driven any of these cars.

I currently drive a RAV4 v6 sports and I drive about 120 miles a day. I need something that is more comfortable than my current car.

My wife drives the 2013 3 series and we leased the car so I drive that during weekends and love how it drives. This is our first BMW.

I am not sure, if I should buy a Lexus RX350 or lease a BMW X3. My wife also does not want us to lease 2 cars and of the same brand.

Here is what I am thinking, once her lease is up we can get either a 5 series or a X3/X5 and for the other car just buy the Lexus RX350. I have driven the lexus rx hybrid once and felt really nice inside and it was very quiet and roomy inside and felt luxurious.

I am not sure if the X3's seats are soft and comfortable as Lexus, for a long commute everyday I want something comfortable, 3 series on long drives is not very comfortable. I saw one of the 2014 X5 review videos and the seats looked really soft and plush and the interior very luxurious compared to an X3. I am not sure how much different will it be in person between the X3 and the X5.

Also, which of these cars have the most creature comfort. standard features vs. options.

I know i am all over the place, but thats why I need some advice from you guys to get some clarity.
Advertisement