View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 08:30 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 335i M-Sport EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingfwen
Good news:
I picked up my car two weeks ago. It's my first bimmer (and stick) and am in LOVE with it. I went from hating driving to continually asking my coworkers if they needed rides anywhere. It's no M3 and I'm still breaking in, but even driven sedately, it's the most fantastic experience ever. Thus the late introduction; I've been too busy driving it to actually post about it or take pictures... until now.

Bad news:
Thanks to Murphy's Law, Divine retribution for spending too much $$, or Alanis Moriset's brand of "irony", my first pictures of my car are of the damage sustained in my first car accident EVER. I consider myself very safe and good at defensive driving, but I guess for once I didn't beat the odds.
Congrats on your purchase. What a bummer is to have you car damaged,to say the least I not sure what I would have done since I obsess over any little scratch I discover on it.

I also get the same reaction from my co-workers they never wanted to ride with me before. Now I do not even have to ask, they enjoy the thrill of the higher performance my car (and driver) provides.