BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bimmerfest Caravan Information

9K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  Steamer 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Mah boys and I will be rollin' out of La Crescenta as we did last year for our semi-short drive to the Rose Bowl. We'll be accompanied by the ever present and famous "E30 BBQ trailer" (Don't worry Jon, we know the Rose Bowl doesn't allow tailgating. We aren't planning to light it up. Just for show :D), and possibly the E30 Rally car that was there last year, as well as a modified E34 540 with a supercharger that was not running in time for 'Fest 2010.

Anyone in the Sunland / Tujunga / La Crescenta area interested in rolling with us, let me know!

Also:

If anyone sets up or knows about an L.A., Valley, OC or SD caravan please PM me as I have a slew of friends on a non-car forum that live in those areas. I've been sharing Bimmerfest info with them and sending them the registration links. many of them have been asking about caravans and I told them I would relay any information I get from here to them.

Thanks a lot! :thumbup:

#10 ·
With a heavy heart, I'm here to say that I WILL NOT be organizing the Bay Bimmerz/Nor Cal caravan this year. I can not attend Bimmerfest this year after doing so for 10 years straight.

If there is anyone that would like to take on this tremendous task (well, the way I organized/handled it, it was a task) please PM me and I can help

#11 ·
That is too bad Keith, you did a great job last year. :(

#12 ·
This will be the last 'Fest I bring my Z4 to. Lease expires on May 21st, so it's her going away present. This is her fourth, but hopefully not the last time she sees everyone.

I'm excited. Always am for this!

Maybe a secret tailgate party? Shhhh! Hahahahaha...

#21 ·
YES! Nice work :supdude:

#33 ·
I led last years caravan from Malibu and surrounding areas. It was a big success with over 100 cars. We had the roads closed for us so we could all drive together onto the freeway.
Unfortunately I don't think I'll make it to this years bimmerfest. But If I can I will definitely put together this meet spot and caravan again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.