BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today on my Bimmer I...

Tags
:3
819K views 11K replies 438 participants last post by  tomwas 
#1 ·
ive seen this type of thread on my toyota forum and it ends up being good.:thumbup:

anyways i'll start i guess, today i cleaned the wii out of my car and attempted to put my grilles in:)

#7,687 ·
Agreed. Liking the new sig pic too.

So now that you're part of the extended family and such, do we keep referring to you as "hey you" or RedE36Girl?

Do we get a name, or should we just call you... ... Darryl?

I don't think we have a Darryl yet. And this way we have room for two brothers.

#7,679 ·
Heeeeelp!

I was putting bebe back together this afternoon and realized that the vacuum actuator for the DISA valve is shot. Apparently the diaphragm is busted, because it has no resistance to a vacuum or pressure applied to the vac port. :(

It's #6 in this drawing:

I hate to put it back together without a working actuator, because it's a PITA to get to. The manifold would have to come back off again, which is an awful job in itself. The DISA valve really does make a difference, although it will work without it and the vacuum line plugged. New from various vendors the price is anywhere from $70 (ECS) to $89 (Pelican). :yikes: :wow:

Anybody got a good used one?

#7,696 ·
Plastidiped my side trim. No more faded old grey look. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.