BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bluetooth connectivity

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ImolaMMM 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys-

I've been trying to pair my Treo 800 with my 06 750i but haven't had any luck. On the iDrive bluetooth screen it just says "pairing" but doesn't find my phone. My phone does find the car when searching but for some reason it doesn't connect.

Has anyone seen this type of issue before.. maybe only certain phones are compatible with the system? I purchased the car last week and deleted the old owners phone from the list, but haven't been able to get it to work on mine.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Update: Saw that its compatible on the BMW website but still can't get it to work, guess I'll have to play with it some more!

#3 ·
#4 ·
Thanks for the replies, I was able to get my phone to discover it and it finally prompted me for the code.. I'm going to check with the dealer I got it from to get me that number

ImolaMMM.. I like your rims - did you get those put on after you purchased your car? I assume you got those from the dealer? Looks good!

#5 ·
ImolaMMM.. I like your rims - did you get those put on after you purchased your car? I assume you got those from the dealer? Looks good!
those are the bmw 21" style 128 rims... i'm not sure if imola has the oem or aftermarket... both are pretty much the same... Sunny had the same rims on his car, he had the aftermarket wheels and they were pretty solid... probably the most solid thing on the car lol... anyways, here's a link to see more detailed pics of his car lowered with those rims....

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273483&highlight=

edit: he has the oem version

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.