BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

how to build my 530i to beat 2jze..help

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  robertobaggio20 
#1 ·
So there's this kid with a lower end built 2jze supra(by lower end i mean 350-400hp top end being 1100hp... god i love those motors)
Anyway this kid goes racing through my town and i love when i catch him on my r6 but its getting to be snowy season in the good ole Midwest (WI) so I'm back in my 95 530i and normally i wouldn't care about about a ricer but this guy needs to know what bmws were built for.

#2 ·
They weren't built for drag racing thats for sure:rolleyes:

You probably can not afford to run against the supra. Turbo up your machine and you can make incredible power, otherwise, don't race tubo supra's as a rule.

#3 ·
who wants to play "Guess! Their! Age!"

Your 530 won't beat anything with a turbo, let alone a freaking 2JZ. I have a nitrous 350Z and I would get demolished by that. When you do add an exhaust and a drop-in filter, go find him and roll a video camera, it'd be fun to watch.

#4 ·
Agreed. I wouldn't touch that thing. I would just sit back and admire. Now if he's a douche, that's a different story, but be prepared to put in $$$$ just for the sake of beating one kid in your town. Not worth it. And as you get older, you'll realize how stupid this post was.

#5 ·
Just buy a e30, completely strip it down to bare metal inside with a seat, a steering wheel, and a shifter. Then do a M30b35 swap, turbo the hell out of it (atleast 65mm turbo on 15 -20psi), put some slicks on it and take it to the track. You'll probably beat him, but don't hold your breathe. :rofl:

#6 ·
Have him come at you at 50 mph while your E34 is standing still. Guess who will be turned into a tin can.

Have him stand still while you come at him at 35. Guess who's going to be able to make a milk run later that day.

The E34 is a Jagdpanzer. Now you know what it is built for. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.