BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Need opinions on 22" Beyern Wheels

14K views 56 replies 25 participants last post by  First_745Li 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
So I'm thinking of selling my rims, and have a potential buyer. I'm looking at Beyern rims to go on the tires I already have.

I need to know what you guys think about couple ones I'm looking at.

Beyern Multi in silver

Alloy wheel Spoke Rim Wheel Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Bmw

Beyern Baroque In black (3pc wheel)
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel

Beyern Baroque In silver (3pc wheel)
Alloy wheel Spoke Rim Wheel Auto part

I'd like to have a wheel design that look Like 22"s in other words look bigger..

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey guys,
So I'm thinking of selling my rims, and have a potential buyer. I'm looking at Beyern rims to go on the tires I already have.

Beyern Multi in silver

View attachment 335394
View attachment 335395

View attachment 335396

View attachment 335397

I'd like to have a wheel design that look Like 22"s in other words look bigger..
Beyern has some really nice wheels. There was a member who did the multi spoke a few weeks back; looked REALLY good. Let me see if I can dig up the post :D.

Either way you can't go wrong with the mesh.

#5 ·
Definitely the baroque, both finishes would turn out great though, it's all up to your preference :D

#11 ·
Which do you like best? That is all that matters. I have never purchased a car or accessories because of what someone else might like. You have to drive it and you have to look at it every day. Does it please you more that your neighbor likes your car or that you like your car?

#15 ·
The Boroque!

Either finish will look great. Just a matter of personal preference.

#17 ·
22" Beyern Mesh

I went with Beyern Mesh .....Always getting compliments and thumbs up when driving ...

Hey guys,

Beyern Multi in silver

View attachment 335394
View attachment 335395

View attachment 335396

View attachment 335397

Attachments

#22 ·
if it a black car, then the wheels have to be silver.

I love that color balance. Looks like you have the chrome trim around the windows (non sport). So adds to the Beautiful rich balanced and harmonious impression. I like the multi style better I suppose since it has more spokes and more silver. But either silver wheel choices are good.

to much black makes the balanced look of the car disappear and bit too gaangstaa for my tastes.

#26 ·
I actually like the Boroque's initially with the black face. but ive seen too many dodge chargers with similar style rims, and other cars as well. the multi's gave it a classic bmw look, while yet modern and sporty. if that makes sense. also they resemble the alpina wheels, and i would love to have my hands on brand new B7, but ill settle for what i have in these. Stay thirsty my friends!!:thumbup:

#31 ·
Looking good! Love my Beyerns. The only complaint I have is that I wish the rear lips were deeper. Rides really well and easy to maintain. Do you have Akebono pads? I would recommend those just cause those Beyern Multi looks like it would take time detailing with all those spokes.

#40 ·
Gotta pay to play brotha :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.