BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#25,021 ·
#25,022 ·
Finally got off my ass and got a 360 last night. Black Elite 120gb. Guy sent his Xbox in for RROD repair, they couldn't fix his and sent him a just refurbished one. All the cords still had the original packing and all that, and I got the 1mo free live card and MW1. Not bad for $150 considering it all looks mint. I can't focus today....I wanna get home and play lol.

Sent from my Droid using BimmerApp
I really can't see you pwning noobs on MW2......:confused:

#25,023 ·
I really can't see you pwning noobs on MW2......:confused:
Looks can be deceiving. Used to play so much in SD. Just bummed off my roommate's console and live acct.

Sent from my Droid using BimmerApp

#25,026 ·
Interesting how those things work aint it?

:rofl:
Very. Lmao..

Soooo about noelle.....

I just put a new alternator on. and the Depos randy sent me... and the wheel bearings getting done as we speak.....

relisted on CL for 3500 and i already have a chick wanting to buy it for 3300. i might do that up.

I refunded the kid that was making me payments 500 of the 580$ that he gave me and he said that was cool because i held it for him and taught him stick

Now about that damn M3... haha

#25,031 ·
yaaa right, propane tank in the trunk, direct line to exhaust, grill starter in the dash, vio la!......

they sell some pretty ridiculous purge kits for trucks that actually follow those guidelines (not legal in MA....but then again nothing is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.