BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

X-5 Speaker Replacement

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  batm4n 
#1 ·
I remeber reading a write up from an X-5 owner who had replaced his speakers with MQ Quarts and also replace the stock sub-woofer with a custom enclosure.

Search as I might, I cannot seem to locate this write-up. Any assistance in locating the correct URL would be appreciated.

I have the upgraded sound system with the DSP, but as many owners have reported, it is lacking low-end punch. I am going to try the speaker replacement route to see if it helps.

#3 ·
SodaJerk said:
I remeber reading a write up from an X-5 owner who had replaced his speakers with MQ Quarts and also replace the stock sub-woofer with a custom enclosure.

Search as I might, I cannot seem to locate this write-up. Any assistance in locating the correct URL would be appreciated.

I have the upgraded sound system with the DSP, but as many owners have reported, it is lacking low-end punch. I am going to try the speaker replacement route to see if it helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.