BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 BMW Frozen Blue M3

12K views 131 replies 25 participants last post by  Mo@BMWRockville 
#1 ·

More pics to come once it's cleaned.

See less See more
#4 ·
Fantastic M3.

I especially like the black wheels - must look great with CF roof.

I would add CF accents; mirrors, rear spoiler, front splitters, and real CF in the interior if does not already exist.

I am suprised that I like this car - I have never liked frozen editions nor black wheels. This one just works for me.

#7 · (Edited)
Didn't think you were crazy but that sticker is. Someone needs to jump on this car!! Never seen special order "Frozen" color simply "included" in the price like that...

Edit: And no charge for the Comp. Pkg. either! Something just isn't right with the sticker...

#8 ·
Hmm...I'm not feeling it. Frozen still looks like primer to me or some sort of protecting film that needs to be peeled of to reveal the clear coat. The black wheels are ok but I would prefer ferrit grey. It's a very nice value build though. That's a lot of car with unique touches for < $70k

#11 ·
Car is sick looking. Price seems photoshopped, that's too good a price for that car. Where do I sign? Eff it, I'll take the E90 to work, and ride this mean mutha on the weekends.

#13 ·
Not a scam, and it's still sitting where the truck driver dropped it off.

Obviously, the sticker is mistakenly printed. The Special Frozen Edition is an almost $16k "option".

Hot|Ice - if the sticker is correct, PM me. We can work out a deal.
I'll double check tomorrow to check the validity, and PM you.

#25 ·
The car is pretty bare bones. No M-DCT, No premium sound, no extended leather, Customer wanted them.

Are we sure the buyer wasn't presented with the actual price including the frozen blue pkg? Just curious as I'm still convinced that $60k quoted for this car on the sticker is a mistake....
Yep. He wanted specific options.

#23 ·
Their loss= your gain. M3 is very nice.

#24 ·
I also agree the wheels are an asset on your M3

#26 · (Edited)
The car is equipped with:

Competition Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Carbon Leather Interior Trim
Blue Seat contrast Stitching
Sat Radio
BMW Apps
Black Exhaust pipe tips
Black Competition Package Wheels.

Lemme know!

#27 ·
The car is equipped with:

Competition Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Carbon Leather Interior Trim
Blue Seat contrast Stitching
Sat Radio
BMW Apps
Black Exhaust pipe tips
Black Competition Package Wheels.

Lemme know!
I wouldn't call it a "bare-bone" build... It has all the packages.

Here's what we, or at least I, am having doubts about. Even if I ignore the Frozen Special Edition bit and add up all the options you listed to a regular M3, the MSRP is well over $71k.

I wish the dealership was in So Cal and could see/deal in person. It would make my decision so much easier knowing I won't get scammed. Buying a $70 item on eBay is one thing, but purchasing a $70k car over the Internet from someone I never met (on a crazy, too good to be true, deal) is rather scary.

Anyone else from MD has seen this car?

#30 ·
I am familiar with -=Hot|Ice=- from this and other forums. I am not suggesting that he is trying to pull a scam but as enigma points outs, building a similarly equipped car on the BMWUSA website is over $71k and that is before the special paint and stitching in the seats etc. We are simply pointing out that the sticker has to be a mistake.

And to now see a Lime Rock edition listed for less than $66k... Just makes me wonder what I am missing! :dunno: Like the old saying... "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!" :D

#31 ·
It's not like we're buying handbags and DVDs in Chinatown in New York where the authenticity is in question. It's a new BMW coming from the factory with a Monroney sticker, and a vehicle production history that couldn't be more than 8 weeks old.

Speculating about the sticker price is mostly just navel gazing here on the forums. If this is the car that floats your boat and you're a motivated buyer, an hour of your time for a few phone calls and a little research would get anyone to the degree of confidence needed to buy the car. And I think people here aren't shy to share whether this is the real deal or not after they do their research! ;)

#35 · (Edited)
I'm not sure how your price is sitting so low when it clearly states this car starts off, 76k. Seeing how I'm on the east coast I looked around for a frozen addition and found two one white one which has a sticker price of 85k at Devon hill BMW. And the exact line up of the frozen blue you have mentioned at a North Carolina dealer I've visited in the past listed at 84k. Your price is way to good to be real.

The 2013 BMW M3 Coupe Frozen Limited Edition goes on sale in January with a starting price of $76,395 including destination, and unlike previous Frozen Edition models, this latest one will be offered in three different matte colors: Frozen Red, Frozen White and Frozen Blue.

The price for the Frozen Limited Edition is a premium of more than $16,000 compared to a base M3 Coupe, but in addition to the car's exclusivity, BMW made sure to include plenty of added content

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.