BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Does anyone Lease the X3 anymore???

4K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  nhman 
#1 ·
I am considering leasing an X3 this go around since I have a company car for work and like the idea of not having to worry about repairs or maintenance for the duration of the lease. My CPO 2007 X3 has caused me a lot of sleepless nights. I have only seen people talking about the purchase price of the X3 but was curious if there are still good deals on the leasing side and if it makes sense anymore? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

#8 ·
I am leasing X3 :), and using it mainly for winter commuting. I like the idea of replacing every 3 years. My summer (3-seasons) car is Z4 (not leased). Other than winter commuting, the X3 is used for shopping, transporting large/bulky loads, and going to rough roads (places for higher clearance vehices).

One of the lease agreements is the mileage limits (30,000 miles / 3 years). Also, I understand that I cannot put any stickers on the X3, except state insection on the windshield. The car must be in clean conditions. But, I am fine with these restrictions.

#9 ·
Most likely I will be leasing the X3 which will be wife's DD. To OP original statement, regardless of financing type (lease vs. traditional), you should always negotiate the purchase price. With a lease, there are more parts in the negotiation process including money factor and acquisition fee. Both of which are often marked-up by the F&I Mgr for back-end profit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.