BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rolf Contact Information

265K views 743 replies 330 participants last post by  JSpira 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Contraryto previous postings, Rolf is now very responsive to e-mail. Early scheduling is recommended. He was busy on our arrival date.

+49 171-82 514 92 Phone number
rolf.pickupservice@yahoo.de

#295 ·
Rolf is in the house

Rolf is back in Munich from holiday. I just spoke with him.

He is trying to catch up on all e-mails.

#296 ·
Rolf is back in Munich from holiday. I just spoke with him.

He is trying to catch up on all e-mails.
Poor guy is probably really busy with the Welt opening. I sent him an email a week ago and didn't hear back. I just sent a follow-up since one of my/his passengers will be 7 months pregnant. I want to be sure I have her covered with a warm welcome to Germany....and a comfortable ride to the hotel.

Now I feel bad after reading this......I guess he'll get back to me in due time. Sometimes I'm just too impatient. I guess I'm just excited...only one more week!

#299 ·
Rolf just confirmed with me for the morning of 9 Nov. Guess he is back in business.

#300 ·
Rolf is MIA

I have tried to get a response from Rolf for over 3 weeks about my Oct 22nd arrival....no word after 3 emails, I was looking forward to meeting him but I guess the Welt opening is taking him away from us....for a while. Anyhow, I will make other plans,no big deal.

#303 ·
I got an e-mail back from him on the 12th

Rolf contacted me on the 12th. My first 2 attempts I did not get a response though but it was due to a bad e-mail address listed in one of the post.

The correct contact e-mail address is:

rolf.raffelsieper@web.de

He is a great guy and extremely helpful.

#305 ·
It got really cold today and I can confirm that my weather forecast via BMW Online in my 535d´s iDrive said snow on Sunday. Fortunately, I will be in Vienna that day.

#306 ·
SNOW!!! Oh no!

#310 ·
#313 ·
He picked me up last Friday for ED. Very nice chap.

Please note that due to some issues with payment of money in front of the Welt - I think having to do with cab drivers or a desired appearance that Rolf is just droping us off - I paid Rolf about a hundred yards before the Welt, and then Rolf drove us in front of the Welt entrance. He then joined us upstairs to answer any questions. Like everyone else, I recommend him.

#314 ·
New to This Forum

Question about Rolf and ED...Do I have to schedule Airport/hotel :dunno:pick up with him, or does BMW set that stuff up when I go over there?

#315 ·
Question about Rolf and ED...Do I have to schedule Airport/hotel :dunno:pick up with him, or does BMW set that stuff up when I go over there?
If you had taken the time to read even part of the thread, you would see that people are e-mailing Rolf to schedule an appointment. :dunno:

#318 ·
Four weeks is probably fine but Rolf´s schedule gets filled quickly so as soon as you know when you are arriving, you should e-mail him.

#320 ·
This is a public forum which Rolf also reads.

A gift from home might be more appropriate than a tip.

#324 ·
When Rolf gave us a ride to the Delivery Center last Summer, I brought him a bottle of wine from North Carolina. Yes, North Carolina, don't you West Coasters laugh. Coming from the West Coast, some NC wines are not bad actually, especially the Viogniers. Anyway, he was very appreciative and was very surprised by the gift. I think any token of your appreciation for his service would be nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.