BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

bimmerfest.com sticker

13K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  E36Guy 
#1 ·
where can I get a bimmerfest.com sticker?

#7 ·
Or, if you live by Jon he'll just randomly put them on your car :rofl: (happened last year)

#8 ·
haha. I doubt Jon would make the two day trip to Dallas......

im just waiting for the envelope. I know i am not supposed to get them till sometime next week but I still check the mail every day for it.

#9 ·
Cool! You're comming out to the 'fest? You do get them for free there you know. lol.

#11 · (Edited)
Unfortunately not this year. Pretty soon will be one year as a member of these forums too! So it would seem I would be frothing at the mouth ready to go, but I am still in track season with a scholarship on the line so....

track>bimmerfest

but only by a very very small margin! ;) But next year I am TOTALLY! there. I think I might bring my father with his 740i.

By the way dave, how many do you want to send me?:rofl:

.....i could distribute them to my friends who all now have bimmers because i got one...... kind of help advertise? hey! hey! good idea! I should join a think tank!

Maybe I could help arrange a mini-fest in Dallas.... only with the permission of the almighty Jon of course!

#10 ·
How many do you want?

Attachments

#14 ·
:lmao: Nice.. So I'm not the only one that decorates my computer with my auto stickers!

My iMac has UUC, Stromung, Flowmaster (my old truck exhaust), and some others.. I'm going to have to throw on some website stickers soon. :D

Note to self.. make sure and pick up some bimmerfest stickers at the next bimmerfest..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.