BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New E90 spy shot ?

4K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  dlloyd1975 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
sniper6182 said:
ugly tail end...i hope it comes out like that...it'll make me appreciate my e46 330ci even more :guitar:
I guess I am not alone in that I am finding most of the newer (read Bangle) models with ugly asses. Believe it or not, the Z4 doesn't bother me nearly as much as the nose, but when I look at the new 7er, 6er, and 5er, I just cringe when I see the rear. Looks like a lid. Subjective. Hope I didn't offend anyone. To each their own. :thumbup:

#7 ·
bavarian19 said:
I dont know if its tape covering it or actual trim, but I hope that there is no fugly black trim around the e90 : puke:

Positives of what I can see:

- Rounded side mirrors
- No rapid departure from e46 rear styling
- Door handle level styling (similar to the new TL's)
- Lip in trunk lines
THAT'S TAPE, hands down!

#18 ·
Alex Baumann said:
No problem.

How did you like it, btw ? :eeps:
I find the rear very interesting, particularly the trunk. It is squared like the 7, yet at a much shorter height. It is also interesting how the trunk lid is rounded off towards the back. The tail light and reverse light shapes look good. I'm not great at describing designs, but I like what they did here. I just wonder what the front looks like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.