BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Should I buy 128i Le Mans Blue Metallic BMW

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  mr_bean 
#1 ·
$21900

128i Le Mans Blue Metallic

16,000 miles

this appears to be the car I want with all the options looks like they have it priced correctly as well.any red flags I should look for before buying this?

#3 ·
that's what has me worried though it is 2009 id have a bmw certified tech look it over first of course and I'll check the car fax on it they drove. 5k a year on this car. might have to grab this up if all checks out.always good to have info from you guys here

Sent from my XT557 using Bimmer App

#7 ·
If you're bummed now; you'll be bummed every time you get into the vehicle, which is probably going to be everyday. Don't settle on things you know you really want just to get a good car at a great price.

#9 · (Edited)
I think it's a good buy for you- You mainly just gain bolstered sport seats with the sports package in the 128i, and satellite radio is prewired in the 2009's, so can be added easier later. It's priced below market- so if it checks out I'd jump on it.

Good luck!

#10 ·
hmm I'll have to see if i can test drive a 128 with sport and then the non and see how much of a difference i see also will see how much it will be to put satellite in it.thank you for the feedback you've given me ideas

Sent from my XT557 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.