BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#41 ·
the only time i would consider red insert to be rice its when the interior doesnt match the exterior, and she has a red car, so in my book she improved her interior, now barbie get back to work and finish the rest of the inserts...

:)

#43 · (Edited)
the only time i would consider red insert to be rice its when the interior doesnt match the exterior, and she has a red car, so in my book she improved her interior, now barbie get back to work and finish the rest of the inserts...

Don't you have maroon inserts? And your car is not maroon... or anything even close. :confused: lol

#44 ·

Don't you have maroon inserts? And your car is not maroon... or anything even close. :confused: lol
yes i am, :yikes:, but that statement only applies to red inserts :angel::eeps:

purple thread ftw!!!

I finally recieved my sub last friday, i havent been able to test it tho since my amps were stolen :mad:

Attachments

#47 ·
So last night I saw something that I wish I had time to get a picture of. 2nd gen Prius with serious rims on it, and a giant vinyl across the back quarter panel that said "BOMB SQUAD" in gothic lettering. I busted up laughing and everyone around me was confused as to what was so funny.

FML for not getting a pic, but that was friggin awesome.

:bustingup

Riley - 1
Bboy - 0

#48 ·
Amber, that "absolutely" text was in reference to me "Absolutely" loving your work!!!

+Chuck Norris
Oooooooh it all makes sense now!!! Besides the Chuck Norris part. What? :rofl:

So last night I saw something that I wish I had time to get a picture of. 2nd gen Prius with serious rims on it, and a giant vinyl across the back quarter panel that said "BOMB SQUAD" in gothic lettering. I busted up laughing and everyone around me was confused as to what was so funny.

FML for not getting a pic, but that was friggin awesome.

:bustingup

Riley - 1
Bboy - 0
You suck for not getting a picture cause that sounds abso-freakin-lutely hilarious.

#49 ·
Aboot Frickin' Time!

Getting back/further Off Topic, I ust finally recieved my official divorce papers on Friday!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:bigpimp:

#51 ·
Here's some more of mine, taken with a real camera instead of just my phone. Also not in the rain :rofl:

Photobucket

The screw cover thingy I used:

Photobucket

To show the color match of the red fabric:

Photobucket
I have a question, why are all the pictures titled "junk to sell"? and who's Jetta is in the background?

#52 ·
Because I was in a hurry and didn't change the file name they were uploaded to from my camera. I'm lazy like that; I'll get annoyed of misplaced files eventually and go on a reorganizing craze. The Jetta is the one I always bitch about. There's a Pontiac Solstice in one of the pictures too, look through the window. Those cars are freaking claustrophobic... Seriously, the cab is TINY! I'm little and it still felt like I was suffocating when I drove it.

#53 ·
well i got something for off topic just got back from the er yesterday and i tore the ligaments in my ankle playing ball at the park:thumbdwn:

doc says im out for 12-16 weeks:cry:

#55 ·
well i got something for off topic just got back from the er yesterday and i tore the ligaments in my ankle playing ball at the park:thumbdwn:

doc says im out for 12-16 weeks:cry:
Ouch. Love the BMW logo. Is that an "AirCast" or just a brace?
I'm surprised you're out for that long. Does that mean you're in the brace that whole time? When I friggin broke my ankle (not even a clean break) I was only in the AirCast thing for around 7 weeks. After 2 weeks I was taking it off and lacing a shoe up tight for driving, 4 weeks I was riding a bicycle carrying my crutches around with me. :rofl:
:lmao:

What the hell?! :rofl:

#58 ·
Nah I'm in it for like 6 weeks I'm saying 12 weeks before I can touch a basketball. In all honesty I've been crawling everywhere I'm going it sucks terribly. I can't even drive michelle(my e36) at all this is so depressinggg

#60 ·
Nah I'm in it for like 6 weeks I'm saying 12 weeks before I can touch a basketball. In all honesty I've been crawling everywhere I'm going it sucks terribly. I can't even drive michelle(my e36) at all this is so depressinggg
Ah that sucks. Just take the brace off and tightly lace up a supportive shoe, and you can drive. It's a PITA, but it works.
^ Can't you get people to wait on you though, cause you're a gimp now? Sucks you can't drive, that'd kill me.
That's probably one of the things I hated most about being on crutches. Everyone always is like "Oh, here, I'll get that for you" and such. Makes you feel pathetic. No, I'm fine, dammit! Of course I can open a door! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.