BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW watches : lifestyle accessories

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  noka 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks, I saw that already. I should check the price through my local dealer parts with BMWCCA discount. I was really interested about comments from anyone who owns a BMW watch.

#7 ·
There is a holiday special of 20% off in Canada, not sure of the expiry. This helps somewhat from Obscenely to simply Overpriced. Personally don't know anyone owns any of these watches due to the very high prices.
US $200+ for a watch does not seem so high (not compared to my Rolex), unless it is really a marked up $20 watch :)

#5 ·
I have one - albeit with the black strap instead of the embossed crocodile style. I have had it at least 5 years now, I don't wear it much these days. They are made by Tourneau and can be serviced there. My original strap wore pretty quickly, so I took it to the Torneau shop (Aventura, FL) and they replaced it free of charge - same for the original battery. I think the strap quality (leather) could be better, but there have not been any problems with the movement.

They are decent watches for the price point IMHO

#6 ·
Thanks for the info. I'd go for the stainless bracelet if I do get one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.