BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 bmw m3

5K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  mclaren 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys just picked up a new m3 coupe in red, any suggestions on what i should do?

#5 ·
What a beaut! Mine's Melbourne Red, too. What color inside?

#13 ·
Congrats on the car man! Love the color combo! The M3 has almost limitless possibilities! If you want to keep the OEM feel, the BMW Performance Exhaust is a great addition. It looks factory with a few tweaks, and it sounds amazing! I would also consider a Type 1 CF diffuser to tie in with the roof and give the rear end a little more aggressive look to go along with the exhaust!

http://youtu.be/--TDpe0BsEI

#16 ·
First thing I did was change the exhaust to get that deep growl and it sounds so much tougher now. Have you considered adding carbon spoiler and diffuser? Vorsteiner have a range for M3s I am considering.

#20 ·
On Nov 1st I got a '13 M3 jet black, black leather, carbon black trim with zcp, zpp, dct, and a few other options. The leather is excellent. The 19" forged wheels that come with the comp package are worth the whole price of zcp. The best pic I have is my avatar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.