BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What Wheels Are These

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  ZeGerman 
#1 ·
Hey guys I need some help identifying these wheels, not the lightweights but the other set. I checked the BMW wheel style catalog and couldn't identify them to a particular style. They are 18s and am just curious to find out if they will fit and if they will good on my AW coupe. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Uhm you should pick ut the LTWs and send them to me for a small price :)

#10 ·
I wish I could have picked them up myself but I think they have already sold :(

They are not OEM as far as I can tell. I looked at an avus M3 in San Diego that had these wheels on it, and the owner said that he bought them aftermarket.
Did they look good on the M3, did they flow well with the car?

I guess I'll have to get some better pics of them or go look at them in person. Thanks very much.

#6 ·
They are not OEM as far as I can tell. I looked at an avus M3 in San Diego that had these wheels on it, and the owner said that he bought them aftermarket.

#8 ·
I don't know....they don't really strike me as Beyerns, and I'm almost positive they're not OEM BMW.

#11 ·
I didn't care for them, they were a little too big. If I were to buy that car I would have sold them right away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.