BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Today on my Bimmer I...

Tags
:3
819K views 11K replies 438 participants last post by  tomwas 
#1 ·
ive seen this type of thread on my toyota forum and it ends up being good.:thumbup:

anyways i'll start i guess, today i cleaned the wii out of my car and attempted to put my grilles in:)

#7,178 · (Edited)
Stock BMW speaker amp. Or the rollover package.

Sent from my Desire HD using Bimmer App
Give the man a cupie doll, we have a winner!

Yep, the !@#$ power amp. It started taking unauthorized breaks in music playing so it had to be replaced.

The pocket in the photo buried behind the seats is where the amp is on a vert.

#7,183 ·
Hey, Ken. What did you find that works best for painting cluster needles? Nailpolish yes/no?

I found out that M3 needles don't fit the non-M cluster the hard way :(
:(

you used a hammer, bottle brush, and a c-clamp??:dunno::angel:
df
Yes, this ^. :rofl:

Seriously, as bright a red or red-orange Sharpie marker as you can find. Paint/nail polish is too heavy and will ruin the needle balance. I found THAT out the hard way. :mad:

#7,186 ·
I'd forgotten you had a vert, Franklyn. :rofl:

Today on the BMW Farm, we put the intake manifold/injectors/new coolant and vacuum hoses back on the 633. Still waiting for the cold start injector, fuel pressure regulator, and idle control valve from Pelican. I really like Pelican, but lately they've gotten where just about every order we make is held up because they have to order some piddly little part from BMW to fill the order. Last time it was two body trim mounting screws and plastic plugs that go over them (less than $10 worth of parts) that held up an almost $900 order. This time it was the $1.25 throttle body to manifold gasket! I said screw that, and made one, then called them and said scratch that part, send the dang order! A dime holding up a dollar. :tsk: :rofl:

#7,199 ·
haha the clutch was so bad i could take off in third by accident each time and got it going in 5th oncejust to see but i could be going down the interstate and if i pushed down on the gas to hard to accelerate it would slip out of gear and just rev up and id have to release the gas and push the clutch in again and let go for it to catch again haha but hopefully i can get the new clutch kit installed tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.