Space Gray Metallic
Leather Nevada Mojave
Fineline Wave Wood
Convenience Package
Cold Weather Package
Dynamic Handling Package
M Sport Package
Premium Package

Will be trading in my 07 X3 3.0si. Salesman indicated it should be delivered in 3 weeks. Thank you to the folks in the forum that explained what DHP is and recommended it. I was originally not going to include it but decided to add it based on feedback here. :thumbup:

#2 ·
DHP def made a hugh difference. I originally wasnt going to order it either but I test drove one without it and notice that the car was a tad soft and had slight body roll. Now with the DHP in sport mode this x3 28i drives like my 20122 328i xdrive with the msport package!

#3 ·
Just received an email from my sales person indication it has hit status 150 Production Started. Woo hoo! Been pricing out the cost to install clear paint protection on the front, headlights and side mirrors. Looking like it will be delivered before Christmas!

#4 ·
Congrats!

Just ordered an X3 28i last week too.

Deep Sea Blue / Sand Beige Nevada Leather
Sienna Fineline Wood Trim
High Gloss (black) Cargo Rails
Apps
Packages:
M Sport
Dynamic Handling
Technology
Premium
Premium Sound
Convenience
Cold Weather
:thumbup:

#5 ·
Received word from my SA yesterday that production of my X3 is complete and it is scheduled to be on a transport. He expects it will be delivered to the dealership on Monday or Tuesday. :jawdrop: I'm going to try to arrange for delivery on Thursday and then have 3M paint protection and tint installed on the front driver and passenger windows on Friday.

#6 · (Edited)
Congrats! I ordered an X35i M-Sport last week. SG, Black Nevada with all options except Driver Assistance Package (I wanted heated steering wheel and did not want HUD). Production number assigned yesterday. I entered it into BMWUSA site (status = Order Documented).

#8 ·
#9 ·
OP, hopefully your vehicle wasn't impacted by the fire. BTW, congrats on ordering your new X3.

#10 ·
Ordered a 2013 X3 28i for my wife on 12/07/12:
Space Gray Metallic
Mojave Nevada Leather
Convenience, Cold Weather and Premium Packages
Park Distance Control
BMW assist w/enhanced BT/USB

I drove this and the 35i and found the 28i more responsive; the Auto start/stop was interesting; I thought the car had stalled; will take some getting used to as well as the gear selector; can't wait until it arrives.
Got what I thought was a very fair deal after some extensive research here and through some other sources.

#11 ·
...I drove this and the 35i and found the 28i more responsive...
Really, in what way? I ordered the 35i because I liked the shifter better :)

#12 ·
SA arrived at the dealership this morning and the transport with my X3 was already there. :giggidy: Will be taking delivery on it Wednesday afternoon. Scheduled the paint protection and tint to be applied on Thursday morning. Might look into possible day trips for the weekend to help break her in. I do not think I will be getting a good nights sleep the next two days. :)

#15 ·
Does 're-enables by default in Eco pro mode' mean that you previously had it changed to not default to Eco pro? Do you mean you can have one or the other but not both remember the last setting. Just wondering if I should request they change anything before I take delivery.

#18 ·
First impression is... Whoa, this is awesome. It is a significant improvement to the 07 in every way. Handling is a lot better, much tighter and controlled suspension. Love the differences between Comfort and Sport modes. I really like the Space Gray / Mojave color combo with the dark wood. Has a very deep, high quality look and feel to it. I am disappointed the M steering wheel is not heated but the paddle shift and extra thick padding make it worth it. I actually like the sound of the 4 cylinder turbo, sounds like a baby diesel when cold but has a nice rev sound when under power. Getting used to comfort access is going to take some time, will still be reaching for my keys for awhile.

Attachments

#23 ·
Love your color combination. Would have gone for that if it was only my choice. :thumbup:

#20 ·
Nice! Our X3 arrives next week. Will post pics too.

#22 ·
#25 ·
bmwlvr60, congrats on your X3 w/ M-sport. That is the color my wife will be ordering but with the Oyster interior. You may have posted the info elsewhere but what options did you get? Can you post some pictures of your interior?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.