BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Craigslist Finds Thread

Tags
:3
623K views 10K replies 296 participants last post by  ChuckyVee 
#1 ·
i do it, you do it....we all do it. so what's the sense in hiding it?

post you're craigslist finds, we'll discuss and give opinions on the deals. woohooooo:bigpimp:

#5,575 ·
Yeah, you're right. It's definitely worth around that price, but I don't have the much, unfortunately. I will by the end of the summer, though, so I might just have to wait until then.

It's on the way to Jen's, so I might go test drive it because I've never driven a 240 before.

#5,577 ·
First post!

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering what insight you guys can give on this one:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/3115359370.html

1998 328IS 5 spd for $1500

I'm looking to get a BMW and with the exception of all the cons he listed, the car is a pretty decent value if it still runs well. But really I have no idea so I was wondering if you guys have any input and wisdom to share.

I'd like to stop by and look at it within the next couple of days before he scraps it off CL.

Thanks!

#5,578 ·
Deosn't look too bad. It's worth cehcking out at least. Looks as if there's only cosmetic issues mainyl. I would offer 1200. Would probably take a couple grand to get it running real good and looking good. Maybe more depending on the body condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.