BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSdZ Data 47.4 (with E-Sys 3.18.4) UPDATE: 47.5

291K views 2K replies 774 participants last post by  Almaretto 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to shawnsheridan - I've got the apparently the latest PSdZ Data 47.4.

It was slightly inconvenient (took 4 days!) to download it from rapidshare, so I've decided to make a torrent.
It has everything (and unzipped) - PSdZ Data 47.4, E-Sys 3.18.4 and documentation and install/usage instructions - as it was in the original torrent with v.46.1_psdzdata.

So I've only replaced 46.1 with 47.4.

So here is the torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent)
View attachment BMW E-Sys 3.18.4 PSdZ Data 47.4.pdf

UPDATE 9/30/2012: Thanks to shawnsheridan again - now we have version 47.5 !!
Torrent attached (rename .pdf to .torrent):
View attachment BMW_E-Sys_3.18.4_47.5.pdf

This is being seeded 2MB/sec - so enjoy.
I'll leave 47.4 to be seeded as well, but it's recommended to stop downloading it and start new 47.5 - it should be much sooner.

See less See more
#163 ·
Shawn, could you share the link with me as well? I'm going in for service soon, so the coding that DreamCar did is probably going to be overwritten.

Also, who's still selling cables?

#166 ·
Shawn, could you share the link with me as well? I'm going in for service soon, so the coding that DreamCar did is probably going to be overwritten.

Also, who's still selling cables?
PM Sent.

#180 ·
If you are able to connect to the car with your interface cable, no, the date does not matter.

#182 · (Edited)
Sorry, RapidShare Locked my account. I have been unable to reach them to figure out how, or even if, I can get it unlocked.

#184 ·
I will. It was locked by the "Anti Abuse Department", and they don't work until Monday. I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

#186 ·
Close E-Sys. Start car with engine running, and Relaunch E-Sys, connect to car, and read FA and VCM. See if it works then.

#188 ·
1) Is your token file Code Away.est?

2) Has your E-Sys / PSdZData ever worked before, or is this your first attempt?

3) If it was working before, did you by chance merge two sets of PSdZData, as in copy 47.5 onto an existing 47.4 install, without first deleting 47.4?

#190 · (Edited)
A Little HELP

My 2013 F25 was reprogrammed at the dealership. So, I am unable to use the early v. of E-Sys. I formatted my computer, reinstalled Windows XP and am trying to install E-Sys with PSZD 47.5. I spent 9 hours downloading the files using utorrent. Everything was going well up to Instructions #5.
I only have 6 folders in the \\BMW E-Sys\E-Sys v.47.5_psdzdzata\folder_1-7.
What am I doing wrong???

If someone would be willing to speak with me, I'd gladly compensate them for their time. I usually talk with Sean Sheridan, but he is out of the country. A PM or call would be great. 702 248-6261.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice...

#191 ·
My 2013 F25 was reprogrammed at the dealership. So, I am unable to use the early v. of E-Sys. I formatted my computer, reinstalled Windows XP and am trying to install E-Sys with PSZD 47.5. I spent 9 hours downloading the files using utorrent. Everything was going well up to Instructions #5.
I only have 6 folders in the \\BMW E-Sys\E-Sys v.47.5_psdzdzata\folder_1-7.
What am I doing wrong???

If someone would be willing to speak with me, I'd gladly compensate them for their time. I usually talk with Sean Sheridan, but he is out of the country. A PM or call would be great. 702 248-6261.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice...
Irwin, I tried to call you back from Paris, but the number couldn't be dialed. I think it was a Skype number.

Anyway, you only need the 6 folders. The 7th folder was an empty Temp directory in the original 46.1 PSdZData set that isn't needed at all. You are fine with just 6. Copy the 47.5 PSdZData to C:\ESysData and you are done.

#196 ·
I give up. reinstalled clean multiple times, followed instx in detail each time, and keep getting the FA not found in vcm error and fa not in backup vcm folder either, per 2nd error as Vzinic had above on this page..

very frustrating after 2 FULL days of trying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.