BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Cruise Control Error

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BaranE 
#1 ·
I was driving on the Highway yesterday when this error popped up out of the blue and CC was disactivated. It started working again after I restarted the car. Did anyone else had this error before? Any ideas what might have caused it?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
If the traction control detects any bit of slippery road, i.e. the back wheels spin a little, CC is immediately deactivated. Might that be the cause?

#4 ·
Does your car have active cruise control or the collision avoidance system? Sometimes they will hiccup and cause an issue like this. A simple restart of the CC system fixes it for me! Just press the button out, then back in to restart it.

#6 ·
what was your speed? OK since you have ACC I want to ask you if you activate the ACC and stopped in a traffic signal behind the car. shouldn't the car moving by it self if the car in front you moved ? because mine didn't move until i hit the throttle and resume !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.