BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Anyone take delivery recently?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  JamesInVegas 
#1 ·
Has anyone taken delivery of an X5 35i with Sport Package with the 20" 214 wheels recently? Can you confirm what kind of tires come on it? I am being told it will come with the Dunlop SP Sport MAXX tires.

I am under the impression the 214's come with the Dunlops and the 336's on the 50i come with the Bridgestones.

Can anyone confirm this?

#8 ·
This is not accurate. Style 214 wheels are not part of the Sport Activity package on the 5.0i, however they are available as part of the Sport Activity model, and the Sport Activity package on the 35d. They are also available on the x6 25i with Sport Activity Package.

#4 ·
Took delivery last month, and mine came with the Dunlops on 214's. The 5.0's are coming with the Bridgestones.

#5 ·
MRV99-

I built my 35i in early Feb and the 214's were part of the SAV package.

So, the consensus on the forums seems to be that the 214's come with the Dunlops and the 336's come with the Bridgestones.

#7 ·
You're stuck w/the Dunlops Phil...
Still trying to unload them? You know where to find me ;)

#10 ·
Actually, I have the wheels and tires and TPMS sold. But I don't take delivery until next week... So I was just double checking what tires people have been getting because my buyer is expecting Dunlops.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.