BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Xmas eve stereo bandit

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BrandonMag 
#1 ·
So unfortunately on the night before xmas eve, i fell victim to the stereo bandit. As you can see in the picture, it's pretty nasty looking. The prick is so lucky I didn't catch him or id be happily sitting in a cell and he'd be 6' under...anyways what's troubling me is not the theft, but now my car wont unlock. I get no response when i put the key in and for some reason the loud alarm that didnt fu*kn go off when i got snaked decides to go off each time i attempt to unlock the door. And what i also noticed was that the headlights and tail lights aren't flashing like they're supposed to when the alarm is triggered..Its annoying because each time i try and unlock my car the alarm decides to go off and stop after a minute or two. The prick stole my stereo and smashed my driver side window at 1:00 am in my apartment complex garage lot. We have surveilance and a tape but the a-hole is all covered up and appears to have been anyone..(crappy footage) lol talk about rotten luck! The car not wanting to unlock just adds to my frustration >_<

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for sharing sir, it's good to be reminded im not alone in this type of situation. 1st resolution i made this year is a new car alarm and the 2nd is window tint....this does make me just want to pop my oem face plate back in for a while..being flashy definitely has it's price. Luckily they didnt pop my trunk and yank my subs and amp while they were at it.. :p i even had 2 ipods in my glove compartment. So this was definitely a wake up call and made me paranoid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.