POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#11,607 ·

new seat

Custom bracket so its not super offset and lancia stratos driving position

sits here for street driving and hooks the seatbelt behind the hole in the seat for track driving

detailed engine bay

catch can ensures dry intake

coolant temp sender (bmw's middle = 130F - 220F pretty vague huh)

FIA of 1997... made in 1992 - no rips or tears - pretty good.

friends shop (all of the cars are track driven and dailied cept the 370z thats not a daily)

#11,610 · (Edited)
Nope. I have 245/40s all around. That said, I don't have your suspension or wheels, so I don't know how well they would work for you. I'm sure you could get 245s to work fairly easily, though. Anyway, another time down the road, I suppose.
ZeGerman, I have a quick question, that I have found answers already by searching, but I need confirmation as I am going to pull the trigger on the tires.

I have a set of 17x 7.5 DSII, I want to put 235/45's on them. I should be ok? right?

Car details:
1995 325i
Bilstein sport shocks
OE Sport H&R springs (not as low as the std. sport springs)
Lips not rolled (as yet)
Current wheels Style 30 16" with 225/50's

by my calculations and tire data, the overall wheel diameter should go from 24.8" to 25.5".

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Not just ZeGerman's.

Also on your comment about reinforcement plates, you are correct, they should add ~1/16" max. I put them on and there is no noticeable difference in height.

#11,611 ·
ZeGerman, I have a quick question, that I have found answers already by searching, but I need confirmation as I am going to pull the trigger on the tires.

I have a set of 17x 7.5 DSII, I want to put 235/45's on them. I should be ok? right?

Car details:
1995 325i
Bilstein sport shocks
OE Sport H&R springs (not as low as the std. sport springs)
Lips not rolled (as yet)
Current wheels Style 30 16" with 225/50's

by my calculations and tire data, the overall wheel diameter should go from 24.8" to 25.5".

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Not just ZeGerman's.

Also on your comment about reinforcement plates, you are correct, they should add ~1/16" max. I put them on and there is no noticeable difference in height.
You should be fine with the 235/45s as far as rubbing is concerned, but they will be a bit taller than what you should have on there, and as a result, your speedometer will read 1.9% slower than it should. You can use an online calculator (HERE) to see how different tire sizes will affect your speedometer, etc. The "correct" size tire for those wheels is 225/45, which would keep your speedo exactly where it should be. I think you can safely put on 235s, but like I said, it's going to alter the aspect ratio slightly. With your suspension, rubbing shouldn't be an issue either way, though.

#11,619 ·
Chad's gay lol

Rims look awesome though
:neener:

Cj, that was Pre-summer status. Will update when my bumper gets here. I'm just tucking tire now, it's sick looking :)