BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Newest member of the club

3K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  ArrogantBastard 
#1 ·
Picked her up yesterday, damn I never thought driving could be so much fun.

pretty basic, 325 w/ sport package & xenons... i just cant stop looking at it.

See less See more
#10 ·
f00sion said:

Hey...my long lost twin :rofl: . Eggggxcellent choice! Congrats! It's a great color combo- I love mine. Now I can't stop staring at yours and mine :D

Did you get the audio upgrade too?

#11 ·
hecklerz said:
Hey...my long lost twin :rofl: . Eggggxcellent choice! Congrats! It's a great color combo- I love mine. Now I can't stop staring at yours and mine :D

Did you get the audio upgrade too?
nope, no audio upgrade... options were very limited because I wanted the 5spd, evidently not popular in socal.. Definitely wanted the silver-gray with sport package and aluminum trim, anything after that was just a bonus... bought it from irvine bmw but they had to bring it in from shelly.

#12 ·
f00sion said:
nope, no audio upgrade... options were very limited because I wanted the 5spd, evidently not popular in socal.. Definitely wanted the silver-gray with sport package and aluminum trim, anything after that was just a bonus... bought it from irvine bmw but they had to bring it in from shelly.
Dont sweat options you got the most important options need, xenons, sport package, and a manual tranny.

#15 ·
Double Vanos said:
Dont sweat options you got the most important options need, xenons, sport package, and a manual tranny.
I gotta second you on this. You got all of the important options, especially the 5 speed, and the Silver Gray... hehehe. Congrats, and drive the hell out of it!

#16 ·
f00sion said:
Nice! Like the wheels too :thumbup: ...I haven't seen many like those. Around here, most 325i's are non-sport.

#20 ·
Congrats on the car, beautiful color!!

Now, a little fun. Based on your pictures, I can assume:

• You live in a townhouse
  • You live in 'The O.C.'
  • You have a cat (or small dog)
  • You have a young daughter
  • You like good music (Bad Religion!)
  • You have an unhealthy obsession with radio controlled aircraft
  • You have good taste in cars.

:)

#25 ·
f00sion said:
i was thinking possibly due to the lack of a driveway?
Nope. I guess I'll give away my secret...
You see, you posted pictures with the URL:

http://www.rcprices.com/images/misc/img_0360.jpg

http://www.rcprices.com/images/misc/img_0362.jpg

One might assume there is a pic in between those....

http://www.rcprices.com/images/misc/img_0361.jpg perhaps? Bingo! I see connected garages across the way.

I should have been a little sneakier and said that you "live in a townhouse that you own" (deduced by the fact that you have a pet, keep it fairly clean, hang things up in the garage, etc).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.