BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

New car: '11 M Sport

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  WWONG 
#1 ·
Just purchased an '11 750i m sport. Moving from e65 section, and it appears most are already here. Been looking for an f01 for a few months. It always seems much harder trying to find a sport package SWB cars vs LWB. Big change for me is the color going from alpine to carbon black.

Loving everything about the new car. Camera pkg is awesome, night vision quality is great and a big step up from the e65. HUD seems great as well. Full leather on doors and dash is also very nice. The technology in this car is insane, finally a bmw that is up to date with traffic info, hard drive, etc etc etc... Every thing just seems to be better built, even the voice commands seem to work great.

The ride on the f01 is amazing, and in comfort mode much more pleasant and comfortable than ever before.

Dislikes: Seems like there is more road noise than on the e65, even with new bridgestone serenity non run flats. New key fob is huge. Sound system seems subpar. No spare.

The e65 treated me great and was such a great car that Im actually sad to see it go, but the show must go on. Will have pictures up tomorrow. Sorry for the long post. Looking forward to being in the f01 and being part of this forum. ;)

See less See more
#3 ·
Here are some pics as promised. Its been raining all day so had no chance to get the camera out, sorry for the iphone pics. Will try to get normal ones up soon.

Attachments

#6 ·
Great looking M-Sport. Love the color combo. Sucks it rains the day you got the car. Same thing has happened to me on the last 3 cars I have bought. Even started raining the day I put the tune in the 335. :rofl:

#10 ·
You gotta get a rear cargo tray.

Attachments

#14 ·
Nice upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

#19 ·
Great car, dangerous beer choice.

The car's programmed to blow up if you keep storing belgian beer in a bmw : D

#22 ·
Ice, the car looks great and I love the interior color combination. Looks like it has been taken care of. Wish mine came with a trunk load of beer! BTW, it rained the day I left the dealer with my Lexus and my last 7. I had a pearl white Lexus with tan interior and it poured rain as I pulled it off the show room floor to drive 25 miles home to show my wife. Almost made me sick. Last year when I picked up my 7 it started raining about 2 miles from home. It was not that traumatic that time around, but it did suck. Congrats again, nice looking ride.

#23 ·
Richard thanks! Read in another thread that you are picking up a new 7 this week, which I assume means your old car was totaled. Congrats. Just checked the weather forecast seems like rain all week, so this will add to the rain and new car stories.

#24 ·
Look up good equalizer settings for your car. I think the base system on your car is the same system as my "Premium Audio" upgrade.... it makes a huge difference.

I think you should've kept the E65. She looks to be very in great condition for the age and I think everything about that car is perfect with the exception of the older iDrive interface. Hope you didn't get screwed too hard on trade-in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.