BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Metallic Black Sapphire Paint

4K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Evlengr 
#1 ·
If you have an X3 with Metallic Black Sapphire paint. I have sold mine, but recently discovered some goodies I bought that need a home.

If you are interested in a small but cool gift (you will have to pay shipping, probably $10). Please post your name here. I will do a hat lottery December 1 and post the winner on the Pay it Forward sticky.

No addresses, phone number no personal info..Just your Avatar name. Shouldn't be hard to guess what it is: Metallic Black Sapphire owners only.

Cheers,

EE

I dont believe in charging people for stuff I cant use..and like to promote that from time to time. shhhh some people think I am a real pita..and no not the bread.

#3 ·
vern

#5 · (Edited)

Funny, when I first announced I was changing the sound system in my X3 wayyyyy back in 07 (scary huh) I was flamed massively. Lot's of "haters". It's nice to see that things have changed.

I will be giving away a first and second prize :roundel:

#7 ·
Thanks, after 5+ years on this forum I just can't leave and from time to time I miss the X3. Would have kept it if I could have afforded both.

Would have been a nice stable of cars at the homestead.

Seriously though I got hate mail way back when in 07 when I first announced making changes to the sound system. Now I get inquiries weekly on it so have to keep studying on what is new out there for the X3.

As I have mentioned in the past I wouldn't change the H/U anymore. With the advanced in line electronics you can have your cake and eat it too. Anyone interested let me know I'll pass on my designs.

ps 7 more days to get your name in the hat for Pollyanna PIF! :)

#11 ·
Lottery

To show impartiality:

And the winner is?

See Pay it Forward Section........

Attachments

#13 ·
I think autogeek.net but have to check my receipts. Will get back to you.

Cheers,

EE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.