BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) roll call...

58K views 483 replies 50 participants last post by  BMW550AD 
#1 · (Edited)
I keep seeing some clean F10s rolling around the city, and I keep wondering if any of them are members here on Bimmerfest. If you live any where in or near the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, introduce yourself with whatever info you are comfortable with.

My name is Pradeep, and I live in the Valley Ranch/Las Colinas area (North Irving). I drive a Titanium Silver 2011 535i sport.

#2 ·
I technically don't drive an F10, but I have a different 5 series (F07) on order :angel:

Matthew from McKinney. Will be driving a 2013 535xi GT soon, as long as the EPA doesn't take too long testing or whatever it is that they're holding my car for.

There are definitely a lot of F10s out here, though! Seems to be the most popular BMW in DFW along with the X5.

#3 ·
My name is Chris, I live in Las Colinas and drive a 2012 Dark Graphite metallic Msport 535 with the all black grills and the California plates. I actually just moved to Texas 3 months ago.

#8 · (Edited)
Mike
Sunnyvale (just east of Dallas - no one seems to know where it is)
Space Gray M3 (all carbon fiber/blackout grill)
528i Xdrive - Mojave (on it's way from my ED - Where exactly? :dunno: - please don't ask - just one more reason for me to dislike Paris)
Hence, it's now named Waldo.

Would be cool to do a meet N greet...

///Mike

#9 ·
Alma and Exchange in Allen TX - just off 121. Everyday I get to enjoy the long stretch of tollway.

#12 ·
Texas

Southlake here, new F10 coming...

#20 ·
Working that weekend and my 5er is STILL AWOL somewhere in France.

#23 ·
Sorry for my delay guys!

Ramble, that was the exact spot I was going to recommend. What may get a little tricky is timing, and what we plan on doing. Cars and Coffee is from 8-10am; however, show parking spots fill up probably by 7-730am (if not earlier). Furthermore, many cars start leaving around 9ish. I know that is pretty early for a Saturday morning.

We can meet at 8am and caravan out there; however, we will all have to park all over the place and won't be able to park with the show cars. I would recommend a meet time of maybe 715am at Target (@ the North MacArthur/635 location specified by Rambler). I am ok with either time.

I am in, RambleJ is in. Dadesidon, Wesleyan92, are you guys in? Let's all try to make it out and have a nice showing :bigpimp:

#25 ·
Sorry for my delay guys!

Ramble, that was the exact spot I was going to recommend. What may get a little tricky is timing, and what we plan on doing. Cars and Coffee is from 8-10am; however, show parking spots fill up probably by 7-730am (if not earlier). Furthermore, many cars start leaving around 9ish. I know that is pretty early for a Saturday morning.

We can meet at 8am and caravan out there; however, we will all have to park all over the place and won't be able to park with the show cars. I would recommend a meet time of maybe 715am at Target (@ the North MacArthur/635 location specified by Rambler). I am ok with either time.

I am in, RambleJ is in. Dadesidon, Wesleyan92, are you guys in? Let's all try to make it out and have a nice showing :bigpimp:
7:15 is good for me. I have the curse of the morning people.

#28 ·
I am in Las Colinas right near that Target so it's fine with me. Though, since it's a Saturday morning, I would prefer Alfonso's idea of meeting there then grabbing brunch/lunch afterwards - though if a majority wants to meet up and roll together, that's fine with me.

(I realize my answer is both non-responsive and noncommittal)

#26 ·
So far we have.....

C&C F10 Roster:

RambleJ (Las Colinas - Irving)
Deep (Valley Ranch - Irving)
EIAlfonso (McKinney)

I will try to keep location listed, so if need be we can find a more central location that is convenient. The lunch idea sounds great. FYI, I will have to cut out a bit early as there is a function I need to be at for 10am :(

#27 ·
If you guys repeat in October, should be the 6th, keep me in the loop - my weekend off and I'll join the caravan as well. Maybe the 5er will be here by then

#29 ·
Mo from Frisco, 2011 Titanium Ag 528 MSport. I am not sure I can make the meet, its a little too early for me :-D

#32 ·
I have a 535i on order for ED in September... does that count?

Las Colinas
Alpine White 535i w/ 6MT

#33 · (Edited)
Stonemik, I guess I will assume you are tapping out for this month. We can keep this thread going for next month.

Moe4Eva, it would be nice to see you and your F10 out there. Your call, but PM if you decide to go.

Jnkirk1974, I really hope you can make it out after teasing us with your maxed out F10!! 550i M-sport + Stage 3 dinan and Eisenmann pipes sounds like a mandatory showing :). PM and let me know if you can make it so I can update the roster.

Dadeisidon, your first post indicates that you are interested. If you drop the "non" from your last post, sounds like we have a responsive and committal answer :). You live so close I can hear you sneeze. Come join the fun!

Miamiboyca, come on out! PM if you decide to go.

C&C F10 Roster:
RambleJ (Las Colinas - Irving)
Dadesidon (Las Colinas - Irving)
Deep (Valley Ranch - Irving)
EIAlfonso (McKinney)

#34 ·
Yup I'll be up for it next month - the F10 should be here by then - they located it Wednesday night and hustled it up to Bremerhaven - it barely made it onto the Don Juan

#35 ·
Count me in for next time. That weekend I will be experiencing a true Texas tradition. Going hunting for the first time.

Next month for sure, I will be coming off my European delivery.:clap:

#36 ·
Guys - count me in; I live close to Classic so will meet you all there. BigDeep - I'll PM you my cell; just text me your location once you get to the Dealership. Are we planning to meet at 8 AM?

#39 ·
I'm out of town this weekend but will join you guys next month. Have fun.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.