BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#84,422 ·
Yes, Schwarz 1 and 2 are called Jet Black in English speaking countries.

#84,423 ·
Yeah, if you just have regular Scwarz, the lip will probably be close enough. If anything, it'll probably be a bit darker than your considerably older paint, but I doubt it'll be very noticeable.
Yes, Schwarz 1 and 2 are called Jet Black in English speaking countries.
bitchin' :thumbup:

#84,424 ·
#84,426 ·
My ebay corners came in and they sent me some for a damn sedan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so mad, let the hassel begin. :(
and this is why I don't buy vehicle specific parts from ebay... (even though the painted trunk lip i want is coupe v. sedan specific :eek: )

#84,428 ·
and this is why I don't buy vehicle specific parts from ebay... (even though the painted trunk lip i want is coupe v. sedan specific :eek: )
Never had one issue with eBay, bought many many thousands of dollars of parts through there.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using BimmerApp mobile app

#84,429 ·
Jose, I can get you a rust free E36. We don't have snow or salt here. :p Almost all cars are rust free. Just tell me what to look for, I'm already shopping for Harry. Besides, you'll never find me when I drive through. Woooo hahahahahaha. And I work for the Navy dude, secure shipping could be arranged. ;)
Interesting proposition. I like the idea of having a car without the cancer...

#84,431 ·
Jose, I can get you a rust free E36. We don't have snow or salt here. :p Almost all cars are rust free. Just tell me what to look for, I'm already shopping for Harry. Besides, you'll never find me when I drive through. Woooo hahahahahaha. And I work for the Navy dude, secure shipping could be arranged. ;)
Sigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.