BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BIMMERFEST Featured on KTLA Channel 5 LIVE BROADCAST!!!

64K views 149 replies 58 participants last post by  freethrowdunk 
#1 ·

Yes folks, the morning before the big show we will be doing a full LIVE BROADCAST on Los Angeles' #1 KTLA featuring the cars and people of Bimmerfest.

Who's in??

:bigpimp:

This is the tentative program:

7am - The Oldest, Classic or Antique, Vintage BMWs.

8am - The Most Expensive, Custom, Modified BMWs

9am - The Newest, Stock BMWs.

1pm - The Bimmerfest Event with more examples of vehicles that will be
competing.

We had an amazing turnout last year with only a few days' preparation. Let's see what we can do this year to top it!!

I will need to have data regarding the vehicles which will be featured, so please chime n with name and vehicle descriptions so we can assign to respective categories!!

See less See more
#120 ·
KTLA Bimmerfest Live for May 13th

Greetings Everyone,
Here is the latest info from the KTLA Newsroom. As of 3pm today, everything is still a "go" for tomorrow morning. It seems like we are going to have a great turnout on Friday morning. Please try to be there by 615am. I will try to be there by 6am. Look for the silver e39 with the Bimmerfest decal on the windshield. Let's try to meet near the Rose Bowl sign on the south side of the stadium. If you can't make it by 615 am, be there when you can. Our live shots will be at approximately 715,815,and 915am. We will also being doing a few 10-15 second "teaser" shots throughout the morning. Please be respectful and keep the noise levels down. We do not want to anger the neighbors near the Rose Bowl. Pray to the BMW Gods that there is no major "breaking news" tomorrow morning. Otherwise, our segments will be in jeopardy. I forgot to mention that we pre record our 1pm segment around 930am. We should be wrapped around 10am. See you in the morning.
Dave Lopez KTLA Television

#134 ·
#137 ·
Thank you to everyone who showed up today. It was great for me to combine 2 of my passions in one morning.....My job and BMWs. I just saw the segments on my DVR and they looked great. See you at Bimmerfest tomorrow.
Dave Lopez
KTLA TV

#146 · (Edited)
Bmw police and fire car chase

So great to meet you all!
My friend Dave with the other 1957 green BMW Isetta had a blast at the show too!

If anyone got the chance to get any video of our little police car and the crazy chase with the other German Patrol cars from Arizona around the Bimmerfest compund during the show, please let me know!

It was hilaruos, I had no ide there were other Polizei and Fire vehicles there until then! Those Arizona guys are great.
:rofl:

I was driving the littlle Isetta with no chance to tape it and I'd love to have a copy!!!
Please share!

Thanks!
Flower.
:)

#147 ·
So great to meet you all!
My friend Dave with the other 1957 green BMW Isetta had a blast at the show too!

If anyone got the chance to get any video of our little police car and the crazy chase with the other German Patrol cars from Arizona around the Bimmerfest compund during the show, please let me know!

It was hilaruos, I had no ide there were other Polizei and Fire vehicles there until then! Those Arizona guys are great.
:rofl:

I was driving the littlle Isetta with no chance to tape it and I'd love to have a copy!!!
Please share!

Thanks!
Flower.
:)
sorry you didnt get that picture of me and jason you wanted flower, tried to find you twords the end of the show :(

anyways it was a pleasure to meet you and i learned alot about isetta's :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.