BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bmw led angel eyes

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  paprmkr 
#1 ·
hey guys,
I have a 2011 bmw 750 lix
i wanted to get my angel eyes changed to led, but when i did it, the warning light came up on the dashboard. Same when I tried changing the reverse lights to led.
Anyone know of a solution for this? I do not know if there is a led light that does not give the warning or a way to reprogram the MMI system

Thanks

#10 · (Edited)
well when i got the Mtec from you i got errors. so instead of returning my money you offered crediting half of cost. i figured i can live with the errors at startups. especially at discount. then 30 days after i had one bulb go out. you mentioned it could be the way i installed them. then i reminded you that i paid you to install them in walnut at the starbucks we met up. then i never heard from you. i PM you so many times. anyways. thanks of the discount i rather have Mtec V3 system that works
hope you treat these other members here better.

#9 ·
i got those bulbs for low beam and fogs. but at bimmian.com told me that they couldnt assure me no errors on my AE, something about adaptive HL issues with their bulbs. i love the bulbs i am using i know i will be happy with the Weisslicht bulbs...
i will order some today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.