BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

February Sales Support Enhancements Announced

14K views 121 replies 45 participants last post by  H2Orower 
#1 ·
Just remember where you heard this first!

:angel:

Lease/APR Cash
*Must fund via BMWFS

MY 2013 3 Series Sedans = $1,000
MY 2013 5 Series Sedan = $1,500

Order today!

:supdude:

#3 · (Edited)
Jon, I should take delivery next Saturday of my 328i Sedan. I am currently qualified for the December incentive at 58% (3yr/15K) at .00130 MF and $1000 Holiday Cash.

So with the Feb incentive, I can get the same deal except with a 60% residual? My understanding is the MF remained the same in Feb as in Dec/Jan and the residual is 60%.

#5 ·
I'm done working now for the day, please check with your dealer. I can't speak for your region, but the new marketing cash is the same as the Holiday Cash, so with the higher residuals, best to go with the newer programs most probably...

#4 ·
Be sure to ask your Client Advisor too about the all-new "Turn-Key Credit Program" accompanying the OLP Program. In a nutshell, a current FS Lease/Owner's Choice who returns their vehicle and finances a new BMW with BMWFS within 30 days of the return date is eligible to receive a 1st Payment Credit up to $500 towards their new BMW.

If this doesn't get you excited about buying another new BMW, frankly nothing will..

:bigpimp:

#18 ·
Does this work along with pull-ahead, or is an either-or? Would be nice if they could be combined. :angel:

#6 ·
Can you explain the pull ahead? I have a 2011 due back May 20th. Feb March and April payments remaining. If I placed an ED order right now for pickup in say May, would the pull ahead benefit me at all? I.e. can I turn in my current BMW now, have the remaining 3 payments forgiven and pick up my new car in a few months?

#10 ·
Jon, my 2011 X5d will mature on Sept 2. Do you think they'll allow 2 days to pull me ahead? :dunno:
They usually don't budge on these rules... I've never seen an exception on this, unfortunately.

A couple of months from now they probably will extend it out further...

#15 ·
Can you combine the 1k for the 2013 active hybrid 3 + 3500 Eco and loyalty? How long are these good for and can you lock in the rates for a European delivery?

#30 ·
I have ED scheduled for May 23 on an M5. I have my production number and have my deal in place for $2000.00 over ED Invoice. I noticed that the $1500.00 Lease/APR credit is available for the M5. I can obviously apply it to my ED purchase, correct? If so, can I lock it in now despite taking delivery in May? Thanks in advance.
Dean

#34 ·
Yes THE $1,500 can be locked. however only for 60 days in your area. You can sign in late April and take delivery in May

#38 ·
If the incentive expires on Feb 28 and my ED delivery is May 23rd what is the exact way to proceed to ensure I get the $1500.00 incentive? When you say sign in late April you mean the contract and financing correct? I am waiting to hear back from my CA but I want to be properly informed when talking to him. Thanks again..

#44 ·
yes

#47 ·
I concur with Jon.

#50 · (Edited)
Jon or Greg:

For the pull ahead program, I just bought 10,000 extra miles and added the cost to my monthly lease payments. In this case, will bmwfs only pay for 3 months of the original contract lease payments and charge me for the actual mileage overage at turn in or do I have to pay for the 10,000 even if I don't use it up? I don't mind paying for my actual extra miles, I just want be sure. My lease expires August 10.

Thanks

#51 ·
Jon or Greg:

For the pull ahead program, I just bought 10,000 extra miles and added the cost to my monthly lease payments. In this case, will bmwfs only pay for 3 months of the original contract lease payments and charge me for the actual mileage overage at turn in or do I have to pay for the 10,000 even if I don't use it up? I don't mind paying for my actual extra miles, I just want be sure. My lease expires August 10.

Thanks
Not sure about that one. Maybe you can call Customer Service (800)578-5000 and post the answer in this thread for the benefit of others who may be in the same situation?

Intuitively, I would say that if they are waiving 3 payments, it would be just that, right? Your current payment, not the original amount...

One thing I think people are missing in the understanding in general is that a "Pull Ahead" does not mean you are "turning in" your vehicle.

In fact, you are trading it in... The dealer must buy it. It is not going back to BMWFS and to auction as a traditional "lease return".

The dealer is going to make an appraisal, and work the deal based on that. The Pull Ahead part only means a reduced payoff amount.

Make sense?

:dunno:

#52 ·
So, for an upcoming 335i sedan ED in the summer...Could I combine the $1000 credit and the $750 loyalty? (After submitting app to lock the rate, of course)

Also, if I take delivery in June, but my current lease isn't up until the end of August (roughly when I expect the 335i to be back stateside), do I qualify for the turn-key program? Since "delivery" of my new car would occur in Munich, outside of the 30 day window of my current lease end.

#59 ·
So I need a bit of help. I have a 11 e90 sedan which is a lease that matures July 6, 13. last payment is june 18th. I have a deal for a 13 f30 sedan which is on the boat and will be here by march (so Im told). My question is 1: if i pay my feb, march payment, the the pull ahead will cover my remaining payments? 2: i qualify for the 750 loyalty, and the $1000 lease cash, but not the $500 turn key?, lastly my dealer informed me that I must take delivery by 4/1 in order to qualify for the pull ahead on my current 11 sedan as he advised me it expires on that date. Im in NY if that matters. Thanks for the assistance :thumbup:

#77 · (Edited)
I know as much as anyone reading this thread from the beginning so if I'm wrong, one of the CA can correct me.

1. You get 3 payment waived (April, May, June)
2. You probably do not qualify for turn key because your lease termination date (July) is not within 30 days of your new car delivery (around April 1).
3. You have 60 days from Feb 28 to take delivery and qualify for the February $750 OLP and $1000 lease cash assuming you locked in your BMWFS approval on Feb 28. The pull ahead credit is not related to normal incentive and BMWFS rate lock and will expire. Per Jon, the pull ahead involves the dealer doing a trade-in transaction so your pull ahead credit is only good as long as BMWFS will pay the dealer for the difference between stated residual and actual amount owed, up to the amount totaling 3x your monthly payment - and that date may indeed be April 1... though no CA has confirmed that yet in this thread. But in any case, the odds are that pull ahead program will be extended (that was implied in some of the responses from CAs).

#79 ·
To understand this all correct here is what I should be able to get:

We are turning in our 328xi late May and plan to do ED for a new 328xi on June 10th 2013. We are in Colorado so should get 90 days lock. 36 month lease.

So if we lock by the end of the month we would need to lease the new car around the 28th of May and should get:

1000 Lease Cash
Up to 500$ turn key payment credit (is this subtracted from the first payment ?)

Residual seems to be 60% on the 36 month with lease factor of .00130.

How do I calculate the turn key payment credit ? Would this lower my first payment by up to 500$ (including tax ?) or can I just subtract it from the invoice and spread it out ?

Also is it really possible to lock all this in now including lease cash and turn key payment credit with lease start late May 2013 ?

Thanks for your help

#80 ·
Don't forget to add in the .0003 ED lease adder on the MF to cover the fact that BMWFS makes your second payment for you.

-MrB

#81 ·
Just took advantage of these new deals. Got an F10. They gave me 750 loyalty cash. 1500 incentive for the month. Used the pull ahead program on my 2011. They also gave me 500 towards my first monthly payment which i did not expect and was nice. and 250 over invoice on the car. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.