BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

For Trade or Sale: BMW Performance Style 316 20" w/ Bridgestone Potenzas

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  djsilo 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

EDIT: ONLY LOOKING TO TRADE JUST RIMS UNLESS THE TIRES ARE THE SAME DIMENSIONS AS MY F07.

I've got some black powdercoated BMW Style 316 Rims (8.5" front and 10" rear) with Bridgestone Potenza Summer Sport Tires w/ 80-85% tread. (245/40/R20 front and 275/30/R20 rear).

Looking to trade for aftermarket wheel and tires... I prefer forged/multiforged over cast wheels (mainly MORR or HRE, maybe Vossen)

PM me with shots of your rims if interested. Looking for only 20's with staggered setup (similar tires). Will only trade just for rims if the aftermarket rims will fit a set of tires with above dimensions.

Located around NJ/NYC area. Mainly interested in local, but also open to shipping.

Below is a pic of the wheel.

P.S. If you want it in another color let me know I have a couple of friend who Plastidip rims for inexpensive cost.

Also, maybe willing to sell them for around $3000 (or B/O), not sure though.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Might have better luck posting on the GT forum. Not sure these will fit on an F10. Even if they do, F10 owners tend to have a different sense of aesthetics than GT owners.

(Pimped wheels and painted calipers on a GT? Isn't that sort of like staggered wheels on a FWD Honda? Ground effects on a Prius? :dunno:)

#3 ·
Well the GT and F10 share the exact same wheel dimensions... So it will fit. This is a performance wheel option from BMW.

And regarding the "pimped out look", it may be a GT, which in fact looks much better in person, but doesn't mean I can't give a clean blacked out look and DINAN Stage 2 to it. :thumbup: at least the people at the meet loved it, and it gets enough compliments and thumbs up on the road.

#5 ·
Well the GT and F10 share the exact same wheel dimensions... So it will fit. This is a performance wheel option from BMW.
Not quite true

F07
8.5x20 et25 245/40R20
10.0x20 et41 275/35R20

F10
8.5x20 et33 245/35R20
9.0x20 et44 275/30R20

#4 ·
Looks good I like how everyone individualizes their bimmers!

#9 ·
I would be more than a little concerned about what problems that difference in diameter would cause, particularly if the F10 was an xDrive.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using BimmerApp

#10 ·
I would be more than a little concerned about what problems that difference in diameter would cause, particularly if the F10 was an xDrive.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using BimmerApp
27.58" vs 27.72" or 0.5% difference in diameter. (I still had the calculator up. ;))

#16 ·
Have you finally come out of hibernation? :rofl:

#19 ·
@Dinan_GT, how do you like the brake caliper covers? Have you had any problems with them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.