Just to share with you.........

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  UncleJ 
#1 ·
good news
I ordered 2013 X3 3.5 for my wife
Her GLK 350 is going back to MB USA after 39 mo lease
CB/Black /Brushed alluminum trim
Msport,Technology,Premium,Cold weather,HUD
Very happy with my order,now we have 2011 550 Msport and soon 2013 x3 3.5 M sport
Thanks Alex

#3 ·
hopefully by mid-december
Alex

#7 ·
Overall very positive-very reliable 35000 miles no issues whatsoever, just maintenance
very comfortable drive, much softer then X3, slower acceleration,less agile,more roll during spirited turns.
comfortable seats, softer than bimmer, GLK inside a bit smaller than X3, especially in a luggage compartment
command center and navigation systems frankly sucks, very small and years behind in technology you be better off using garmin or tom-tom
In summary my wife liked it, but she is very local driver and makes about 5000-6000 miles/year if you / as most people/ drive more and drive a lot on highways X3 is a clear winner, particularly in 3.5 version.

#11 ·
Agree,but style of Q5 is getting old more than 4 years,vs X3
Alex

#12 ·
I know what you are saying -- but I am still having a hard time telling X3's apart. They all look the same to me. I guess I am just not observant because I know the new one is bigger than the previous one (E83) but unless I see them side by side I can't tell the difference.:angel: Of course I can't tell the Q5's or the Cayenne's years apart either.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.