Premium Package
Sports Transmission (Paddle Shifters)
Premium Package 2
Sports Package
Price : $45,700

Mods To Get Done This Week : 3M Tint
Mich SS
351 Wheels

I wanted the M sport package but those cars are in the mid 50's any other option you think I should have looked for. Let me know your thoughts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:bigpimp:

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice, especially that interior. Having a new F10 is pretty surreal in just how classy and well done BMW made this car.

Yes, M Sport seems to be holding its value VERY well. I hope that continues as they get more common after 2011. It's hard to find even "healthy-mileag'd" 2011 535i M Sport for under $50K (or even low $50's in some cases). That's a model that's just a half a year away from being 3 model years old, pretty impressive!

#3 · (Edited)
Nice. 3400 miles, or did you mean 34000? Maybe swap out the light wood for anthracite?

Attachments

#4 ·
3400 my friend. Check out the options & price. I think I hit a home run at least till the issues start popping up. Got my fingers crossed. Didn't swap the wood. I thought this was called the light wood. Or am I wrong, I thought the anthracite was darker almost black. Mine is really light, goes well with the ciminnom interior.

#9 ·
Love that color of wood - looks fantastic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.